Given the new restrictions announced today by the NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian in Greater Sydney of the recent COVID cases, we would like to assure our customers & contractors in NSW you safety is top of mind for us and remind to, please be kind and take care of each other.
We wanted to reassure you, the services we provide to the insurance industry fall under the construction sector for ‘critical repairs to residential premises required for emergency and safety’, meaning that we are continuing to support our clients and ensure their customers’ homes are safe, secure and repaired.
Further information in relation to restrictions and the guide for businesses can be viewed HERE
Home Care Repair Australia would like to assure you that we continue to stay abreast of the changes implemented by Commonwealth and State/Territory Governments’, we review these daily and update accordingly to ensure the care and wellbeing of our customers, staff and trades remains the focus of our business.
As a business we continue to educate our staff and trades, and have measures in place to ensure your assessments and repairs are carried out safely and in line with the universal COVID Safe Plan, including:
All representatives of Home Care Repair Australia :
- • Will Not Attend Site If They Are Displaying Any Flu Type Symptoms, Have A Fever, Or A Core Temperature Of Greater Than 37.3 Deg.
• Will Wear The Appropriate PPE Whilst On Site (Masks And Gloves)
• Will Follow Good Hygiene Practices Such As Regular Handwashing And Hand Sanitising
• Will Practice Physical Distancing And Will Follow The ‘Making Space On Site’ Guidelines Issued By The Housing Industry Association.
- For Example, Carry Out The Appropriate Site Inductions, No More Than 5 People On Site, Separate Building Work From Non-Building Work And So On.
As the situation can change daily, Home Care Repair Australia will contact you the day prior to your repairs commencing to ensure everyone is well and not displaying any flu type symptoms and we will continue to communicate with you throughout the repairs to your property.
We are all in this together and with your support we will continue to deliver these essential services in a safe and timely manner. We trust these measures provide assurance to how serious Home Care Repair Australia are treating this situation and committed to maintaining the safety of our customers, clients, trades and staff. Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 254 726